We understand the impact that a legal dispute can have on you as an individual or to your business. Our approach is to provide you with clear, strategic and cost-effective advice.
Where possible we can assist you in avoiding litigation through our experience in alternative dispute resolution procedures.
Should the need to litigate arise we are able to apply our specialist knowledge to your case and will act proactively and assertively on your behalf. Our team of highly experienced litigators have worked in multi-jurisdictional actions of high value and in all divisions of the High Court. We have also cultivated strong relationships with leading commercial barristers and lawyers in several overseas jurisdictions.
We have successfully represented a wide range of clients of all sizes from private individuals, partnerships and companies through to multi-national organisations. Our cases usually bring us against some of the largest UK and global firms..
Dumonts offer advice and assistance on the following matters:
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Injunctions, both domestic and worldwide
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Corporate governance disputes
- Debt recovery
- Property litigation
- Freezing orders
- Sector specific litigation in telecommunications and technology
- Disputes with HMRC and appeals within the First Tier Tribunal (Tax Chamber)
- Asset tracing in the UK and overseas
- Applications to restore companies, to defer their dissolution and for rectification of the Register
- Franchise disputes
- Claims pursuant to personal guarantees
- Combatting actions by LPA Receivers
- Claims under the Companies Act 2006
- Personal guarantees